Cookies are usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on a user’s computer while the user is browsing the website. Although cookies cannot carry any virus, they help us understand which sections of our websites are the most popular as they help show which pages are being visited and for how long. This helps us adapt our websites to provide more relevant and accessible information. For example, cookies allow us to ensure that the information displayed on your next visit to our websites will match up with your user preferences. You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Please note, however, that disabling cookies might affect your online experience and/or prevent you from taking full advantage of our site and some of its functionality. If you choose to restrict cookies, you will have to provide certain information each time you visit our website and reset your preferences.
Advantages of cookies:
- They remember the details as provided by the user.
- They remember user preferences.
- They help improve the website.
- They can be deleted by the visitor.
- They can be blocked by changing browser setting.
- They cannot carry any threat to the visitor’s device.
You may restrict cookies by changing the browser setting on your computer or other devices.
A cookie is a small text file, which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our system to recognize you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most. This traffic information is used to improve the content of our website and make it easier to use. We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of a website. They include, for example, cookies that enable users to log into secure areas of a website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing service
- Analytical/performance cookies: These types of cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This assists us in improving the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
When you visit our Websites we may send a ‘cookie’ to your computer. Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or browser. They enable our Websites to identify your computer, and recognize that you have visited before. Cookies themselves do not contain any personal information. However, we may link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
Cookies help us understand which sections of our Websites are the most popular, as they help show which pages are being visited and how long for. This helps Axelliant, LLC adapt our Websites to provide more relevant and accessible information. For example, cookies allow us to ensure that the information displayed on your next visit to our Websites will match up with your user preferences.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Please note, however, that disabling cookies might affect your online experience and/or prevent you from taking full advantage of our site.
From time to time we may also use other technologies to log and collect data in order to analyse traffic to our Websites. These technologies will regularly only allow for an anonymous notice of your visit to be generated. However, in some instances they may allow us to obtain details about your IP address and to track visits to our Websites. In conjunction with cookies, this will enable us to identify what portions of our Websites are of interest to our visitors and to help us provide you with tailored information from our Websites.
AXELLLIANT’S COOKIE MESSAGE:
If you decline, your information will not be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked.
We may use the following types of cookies and similar technologies:
- Strictly necessary cookies required for the operation of the Axelliant, LLC Services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/performance cookies that collect information about how you use the Axelliant, LLC Services. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic analysis services.
- Functionality cookies that remember choices you make and recognize you when you return. This enables us to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies that collect information about your browsing habits such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests, and, if we enable advertising, to make advertising more relevant to you, as well as to limit the number of times you see an ad. These cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the other websites that you visit and this information is shared with third- party organizations, for example, advertisers.
Most internet browsers accept cookies by default. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to reject all or some cookies. The help and support area on your internet browser should have instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you to when a cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Although you are not required to accept cookies, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all of the features available through the Axelliant, LLC Services.
Upon visiting our Site we will assign you a unique ID in the form of a “cookie”. A cookie is a piece of information that our server places on your computer’s hard drive, which AXELLIANT, LLC may associate with your PII when you log on to the site. Cookies are used for such purposes as facilitating and personalizing your shopping and ordering experience, keeping track of your shopping basket during your visit, helping diagnose problems with our server, and administering our Site. We may use the information collected through cookies for marketing purposes to inform you of special offers, better understand your needs or answer your questions. For more information about cookies, please see our Cookie FAQs. NOTE: You can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser