Senior Solutions Architect
Who You Are:
You are a confident pre-sales solutions architect with at least ten (10) years of experience in network engineering and architecture.
You are equally skilled at articulating high-level technical concepts to business stakeholders as you are comfortable speaking in-depth with IT management and engineers. You can roll up your sleeves and build BOMs and are comfortable explaining how a proposed technology can satsify a customer’s unique business objectives.
You balance presentation ability with an intimate understanding of various business drivers, principles, and models related to requirements generation and solutions architecture to deliver optimal outcomes for your clients.
Axelliant solves client needs by exploring problem and solutions spaces to deliver technological solutions for our customer base across all segments and geographies.
Your day-to-day as a Senior Solutions Architect will see you spending time as a go-to technical advisor to clients and assigned account executives; taking a consultative yet authoritative approach to discovering, designing, and presenting solutions that will address their immediate business needs, and help guide their future architectural investments.
- Understanding client business needs through excellent communication and relationship management, and partnering with Account Executives in communicating to, building, and proposing solutions for clients
- Identifying client requirements and evolving client understanding of the market, products, and services
- Developing enablement content and assisting in partner selection
- Designing solutions for clients (BOM, product comparisons, solution narrative, high-level architecture)
- Providing cross-technology guidance across the whole solution stack, not just a narrow product line definition
- Expanding knowledge of new technologies and vendors
- Delivering a world-class experience to our clients
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in network engineering, operations, or architecture
- Experience and certifications with Cisco and/or Palo Alto
- Aptitude for leading customer conversations
- Client relationship management experience
- Advanced time, expectation, and knowledge management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, technical writing, and diagramming skills
- Technical fluency in network AND at least one of the following domains: security, cloud, storage, virtualization, compute
- High level of fluency in systems/application requirements that drive network needs
- Knowledge of multi-vendor environments and how they operate within a heterogeneous ecosystem
- Prior VAR and/or OEM experience
- Basic account and sales management knowledge including familiarity with quota, GP, and cost of goods
- Experience writing SOWs
- Aptitude for optimization as it relates to internal process improvement
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k retirement plan
- Fully subsidized individual health insurance plan options
- Certification training investments
Axelliant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you believe you would be a good fit at Axelliant, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the position you are applying for in the subject line!