Senior Account Executive
Who You Are:
You are an IT sales professional with a passion for developing relationships with your clients, creating new business opportunities, and selling solutions that align with desired business outcomes. You are at the top of your sales class with your proven ability to face any challenge, paired with your competitive drive.
You are tired of prospecting in an over-saturated territory with little opportunity to grow client relationships without internal conflicts. You want a role that allows you the freedom to create your own successes.
You will be a key member of our sales team and be responsible for generating your own new business opportunities and building strong client relationships. You’ll be given the tools and resources that you need to help you create and build on your own success while being a part of a growing company with strong career advancement opportunities.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process
- Generate opportunities by utilizing a variety of sales techniques
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for clients
- Maintain and build rapport with key decision-makers
- Drive revenue and new business to develop a robust pipeline and strong book of business, including run-rate and subscription-based opportunities
- Build, maintain, and document strategic sales activities in Microsoft CRM
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and GP targets
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant IT sales experience
- Experience at a VAR, OEM, distributor, or similar organization in the IT industry
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k retirement plan
- Fully subsidized individual health insurance plan options
- Certification training investments
Axelliant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you believe you would be a good fit at Axelliant, please send your resume to: email@example.com and enter the position you are applying for in the subject line!